Structure from Motion Toolkit is a complete photogrammetry solution based on open-source software. This toolkit is designed to be used on a 64-bit Windows OS with an Nvidia 3D card (tested on Windows Vista/7 and Nvidia 8800, 9800, 285, 465, 470).
- BundlerViewer: basic features implemented, needs improvements
- Replace BundlerMatcher with OpenSynther that has a linear matching complexity
- BundlerFocalExtractor: extract CCD width from Exif using XML database.
- BundlerMatcher: extract and match feature using SiftGPU.
- Bundler: http://phototour.cs.washington.edu/bundler/ created by Noah Snavely.
- CMVS: http://grail.cs.washington.edu/software/cmvs/ created by Yasutaka Furukawa.
- PMVS2: http://grail.cs.washington.edu/software/pmvs/ created by Yasutaka Furukawa.
- BundlerViewer: Bundler and PMVS2 output viewer based on Ogre3D.
- BundlerToTracking: generate file to be used for AR tracking.
- BundlerToPly: generate ply file from Bundler output (indexes of 3D points are store in normals).
- BundlerCleaner: removed 3D points from the tracking file according to ply file [beta].
- 2010/12/13: Augmented Reality outdoor tracking becoming reality
- 2010/11/05: Structure From Motion Toolkit released
- 2010/09/23: PMVS2 x64 and videos tutorials
- 2010/09/08: Introducing OpenSynther
- 2010/07/12: Pose Estimation using SfM point cloud
- 2010/07/08: Structure From Motion Experiment
- 2010/06/25: GPU-Surf video demo