- triangulate feature tracks computed with OpenSynther thanks to camera pose found by PhotoSynth (this way we can use CMVS)
- PhotoSynth2PMVS: enable to run PMVS2 with a downloaded PhotoSynth point cloud
- PMVS2: http://grail.cs.washington.edu/software/pmvs/ created by Yasutaka Furukawa
- PhotoSynthViewer: Ogre3D PhotoSynth viewer
- PMVSVisibilityComputer: tool to generate vis.dat from a previous PMVS2 call
- PhotoSynthDownloader: download PhotoSynth point cloud and cameras parameters
- PhotoSynthTileDownloader: download tiles of HD picture and compose them using Ogre::Canvas
- Creating Synth: http://vimeo.com/14796939.
- Downloading and Viewing: http://vimeo.com/25072862.
- Viewing, Dense Reconstruction: http://vimeo.com/25071703.
- Meshing model, creating texture: http://vimeo.com/25071366.
- Projecting Hi-Res Images: http://vimeo.com/25072168.