This is a quick post to announce the new version of the PhotoSyntToolkit with 2 new features:
- CMVS support finally integrated
- proper handling of folder with white space
How to use CMVS with PhotoSynthToolkit:
- As usual run step 1 and move pictures from “hd” to “distort” folder.
- You need to run first “Prepare for PMVS2″ then do NOT launch the generated bat file.
- You can run “Prepare for CMVS” and run the generated bat file.
Warning: I’ve fixed all my programs to handle folder with white space (thanks to boost::filesystem). Sadly PMVS2/CMVS don’t handle them. The fix is trivial but instead of recompiling a new version I’ve found a bad workaround. I’m creating a temporary virtual drive z: pointing to your synth folder during the execution of PMVS2/CMVS using SUBST. The downside are that if you already have a z: drive it won’t work and if you kill PMVS2/CMVS you’ll have to manually remove the z: drive. To remove the z: drive type “subst z: /d” in your console.